Last night I made this herbed summer squash and potato torte which was AMAZING.
We had it as a side to grilled chicken. A few points to note:
- Next time I would probably add an additional 1/2 to almost everything - more cheese, more thyme, more salt, and more pepper.
- I however wouldn’t add more flour as it was enough.
- I hate onions so I only put them in B’s half - which he said was great.
- I was thinking next time about also maybe adding some red pepper flakes.
- Also I bought about a pound and a half of squash, and 2.2lbs of potatoes and ended up using them all so buy a little more than the recipe calls for in order to make your dish really full.
It was incredibly delicious, and I made it in a 9” cast iron skillet. There is only a before photo, as I didn’t take an after because we were too busy eating it.
Yum! So excited for the leftovers tonight!