So I was so vaklempt with everything that happened today I didn’t have time to write about boxing today
What happened today - let me list it out for you….
- Person cutting fingernails on train should have been taken as a bad omen
- Rushed to the gym to meet my friend J to learn about training upper back/shoulder blade area before boxing to find he flaked (he had a good excuse, but I didn’t hear it until 2pm)
- Get to work - no cereal for my Greek Yogurt. Took a total of 56 minutes to eat that saucy cup. Ugh.
- My debit card has been “compromised” have to get a new one. Dumb hackers ruining my morning.
- SPILLED AN ENTIRE CUP OF COFFEE ON MY KEYBOARD AT WORK THUS FRYING IT TOTALLY. Did I mention it was only maybe 6 months since I got my new Mac with cordless everything? Yeah.
- Took IT 45 minutes to bring me a new keyboard while I paced around my area driving my coworkers crazy with my incessant speed walking 8 steps left then 8 steps right.
- Decided a lunchtime manicure would brighten my day - but realized when I passed over my card to pay since I couldn’t get cash because of point 4 that they charge you more when you use a credit card “because of the fee” which is SUPER ANNOYING. I have been going to this manicure place for 4 years. Really?
- Half of the people in my Hampton’s house for Labor Day flaked - with good reasons but now we might not do the share because we are down two couples.
So yeah. Boxing was great, packed with people, but the usual layout and spread, but tomorrow I feel like I am going to have so much pent up anger and frustration that Hard Body Friday will take on a new meaning.
So boxing was great, glad I did it, everything else was the worst ever.