The following happened between the hours of 4am and 9am:
- Woke up before alarm to go to pee then couldn’t go back to sleep which is super annoying
- After laying there for like an hour, finally got up and ready for Hard Body Friday - but then realized my meal from last night wasn’t agreeing with me and couldn’t make it to class.
- Plumbing issues this morning, which my amazing husband jack-of-all-trades was able to fix when I woke him up freaking out at 6am when I saw there was water everywhere.
- Had to clean and bleach everything from dirty pipe water all over super clean apartment. Including laundry.
- After cleaning and then showering and getting ready for work, I go to swiffer up where everything had bleach on it because I figure that can’t be good for Shea to be smelling and walking on - and apparently with my super strength I break the swiffer. It’s like metal. And I snapped it in half. Yep.
- I finally get out the door and walk to the train and it’s pouring. Like a freaking tsunami outside.
- I get off the train and my pedometer falls off and because of all the commuters walking in the streets it gets kicked around and takes me a few minutes to finally get it and pick it back up, while getting soaked from the rain.
- My right sock is falling down in my boot. This is literally what put me over the edge.
I need a do-over.